Growing up on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and studying biology and ecology at University have made me incredibly passionate about living sustainably. I also love to travel. This blog is a place for me to share my stories and sustainable travel tips with like-minded ocean-lovers.
- Plastics in the EU – Paris EditionThis is a blog I wrote two years ago whilstContinue reading “Plastics in the EU – Paris Edition”
- Dolphin Dude’s Life Update – I’m Back!Tonight I suddenly felt compelled to write – something IContinue reading “Dolphin Dude’s Life Update – I’m Back!”
- Part 4: COVID-19 and the EconomyWelcome to the 4th and final chapter of our debateContinue reading “Part 4: COVID-19 and the Economy”
- Part 3: the media in crisis situationsTo bring you up to date, we’re discussing the world’sContinue reading “Part 3: the media in crisis situations”
- COVID-19 vs the Climate Emergency: Part 2Welcome to Part 2 (of 4) of the debate betweenContinue reading “COVID-19 vs the Climate Emergency: Part 2”