After studying marine biology at the University of Sydney I have become passionate about living sustainably. I also love to travel. This blog is a place for me to share my stories and sustainable travel tips with like-minded ocean-lovers.
- Part 4: COVID-19 and the Economy
- Part 3: the media in crisis situations
- COVID-19 vs the Climate Emergency: Part 2
- COVID-19 vs the Climate Emergency: why act on one and not the other?
- How is the COVID-19 outbreak affecting air pollution?
- Update: Who’s Involved with Adani?
- Greyhound Throws Our Climate Under the Bus
- 7 Amazing Things to Make out of Your Kitchen Scraps
- Ferry or Fly? Travelling Helsinki to Stockholm by Boat
- 5 Resolutions for a Sustainable 2020